A country what I wish to visit

 

 If I have to choose one it could be a dream visit Japan (what a surprise haha), two of their principal religions are the Shinto and Buddhism which have multiples temples around the country, the principal characteristic about them it’s the connection with nature, the principals are typically surrounded by beautiful environment with a lot of plants and beautiful huge sculptures & structures.

Hanasono Inari Shrine
Hanasono Inari shrine.

 Some random fact; an artistic movement that appears in the early years of the 17th century named Ukiyo-e which principal technic was the xylography  have a lot of importance for their art history, cause it was part of the firsts steps in the manga, and although has a big influence in the occident. This art used to have a high influence by these religions, and somehow persist in the present.

I wish to see the shrines, visit local restaurants, museums, and may be shop a few souvenirs, or little things in the commercial streets, and of course I must have to buy a lot of mangas  or artbooks  and something funny what I want to try is travel all the stations of the Shinkansen (Bullet train). I would love to visit the country in the festivity of the Tanabata, because it’s celebrate in my birthday, or in another festival, but I think that’s all a touristic visit, work in there sounds bad.




Kifune Shrine on Kyoto during the festival of Tanabata.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning