My first Holiday with Friends

This Holiday took place in the South of the country, in the last year, it was my first time visiting Traiguén one of my friends received us in her house for a hole week. I’m very thankfully with her, and also their family were so sweet with us, we were six in her house they have so much patience and love.  The day we arrived in the town most of the group sleep till one or three pm, the rest of us had taken a little travel. The next days we visited and cover several places, much of it were rivers and lakes, it was amazing.

Something funny (but no that day) we did in that week, it when we went to the cementer in the night, it was funny all the route, the sky clear and all of those stars were beautiful, but when we get there the mood change dramatically, I retracted in the entrance, I have been so afraid  in that moment and all felt worried about me and well … we all return to the house and they never let me forget that part (I don’t blame them I was a coward).

Something that I did not mention one of my friends in that travel was Gaby G. (Hello! :D), and If Camila read this I love you for received us in your house,
I will be all of my days gratefully with you. u3u <3 

Comentarios

  1. The cemetery at night doesn't seem like a good idea jajaj Sooooo you did very well in retracted, I would have supported that decision <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

Personal Opinions about Cloning