Personal Opinions about Cloning


At the first place I wanted to talk about recycling because I like it, I try this always when I’m gardening, reduce our garbage it’s an important habit, but I’m going to talk about cloning.

I do not know too much about this topic, I have read a few articles, but I do not get the whole thing. I think it’s a very interesting area in science, I believe It can be very helpful, but it depends on what would be focus, and the people who carry the project and how they don’t turn us into a Sci-fi and dystopic world.

It’s complicated to talk about something like this, it has so many points of view, because if  we talked about cloning humans (the reproductive cloning) it’s kinda weird, because we don’t know what can be mean. I remembered something about Dolly the sheep and how this end, and I know that the years past and this method probably was change, but in any case, sounds horrible, because What is their final objective? And that question I think attempt all the problem with this.

Other line about cloning it is the gene one and it’s about copy DNA and cells in order to create cell tissue, all of this based on stem cells (and the entire cloning thing). This is an area very interesting and I think it’s not very mentioned when we talk about this topic, it can be used for many illness, but we have the prejudice of only one of the areas.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends