Web pages

I met some sites that could help me the last year, but I don’t know almost none site,  and the few I know,  I don’t have the habit of visit them regularly. I have to work more on that, because I could learn and become aware of other artists, know their works.

The few sites I visited someday it was the page of the MoMA, who post regularly the works on exhibition. Another site that I consider interesting is the site that google have for  upload records the pieces of art (in a very high quality), and submit various articles, the Google Arts & Culture.

In fact I don’t use to have a determinated page or anything related for find something, I usually use pages that is consider to the popular consume for learn things, like youtube, deviantart, tumblr (I love this site because there’s many people that submit their art, especially digital illustrations), etc. But those sites are for me, a medium to learn mostly programs. In resume I have to become a person with more discipline person and I have to read more.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning