Subjects


I don't have a determinated subject that I have enjoyed to learn this term, because this year I begin my specialty and I take digital image, the first one was very comforting for me, due to the last year I have some classes that I used to make me feel stressed. 
In this classes I start to use a camera and also more frequently Photoshop (that's make me be aware of other tools, that I don't have the idea in that point) , and the other hand I learn how to make a better composition. Besides other thing I learn how to make a dyptich. 

It is posibble that I regret the thing I write in the first words, because this semester I discover how to use a little more a camera (more than use one button, and the mode automatic). I don't tend to use a camera like a real one, 
I use my cellphone (I love him, because it have a mode named pro, what have the some usefull configurations like I traditional digital camera). The photos I take are not the best, but I like them. Thinking on this I feel really proud about what I learn at this part of the year.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning