If I have to be someone else

Some days I think this, but not like literally someone else, I think this more like  beeing me, but with another personality, not shy, not a insecurity perdón, a person who have a better forma to see herself. I don't know a person who could have a life that I could enjoy.  Everyone has their own problems, I know my problems, and that's could be reason for preffer my identity over others. 
If I could be someone else, I prefer to live in another site, like the south of Chile, in a site with peace, near to the nature. I would have a garden with many flowers, and many fruit trees, and I probably hace many chickens too. In my mind, I imagine me painting every day, and feeling happy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning