Some memories.


This is a screenshot of a post did by an artist that I used to admire, said in a way, because in these days I continue like her art. I choose this picture because on the left are a draw that I gifted her. I think that action was uncanny for me. This picture was taken in 2015. The day that I give her this draw I felt very nervous, a friend give me the courage to give her that. When she post the image, I used to use Facebook, that’s meant I was probably see some random posts, until I found the post, I felt very happy, and astonished,  I don’t expected that. Time after she posted other photo showing her room, and I noticed she put my draw on the wall, that makes me feel blissful.


This is a part of a sequence of photos that I did in 2016. This photos shows some girls of my school, who in every moment was playing volleyball,  and didn’t  care about anything aside of the ball, this is a proof of what I thought about them.In this image are the volleyball girls and a little girl that was punched by the ball of them. When I took these photos I felt like a professional photographer.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning