Hobbies


In my leisure time, I'm used to drawing on my tablet (the digital form that I mentioned on another entry), and playing videogames. My favorite ones are TLOZ and Pokémon, but these games always make me spend a lot of time time that I didn't have. So I can't play as much as I would like to. Read or see anime it's another option I do for pass the time.

I like this medium because i don't waste money or materials on this proyects, another reason it's for the colors present only on the digital devices.My parents gifted me my first tablet in 2013, that was the “begining”, that i wish have to say, but this media took me long time to get familiarized with it.
The time I spend on make a drawing or a paint in digitally, it's always different, 'cause depends on how clearly is the idea I have, or the things I add on it.

Return to the things related to anime, if the plot captivate me, I ussually try to see or read the whole history, but only in the case I feel a real free time.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning