Some dreams.



      When i was a child i been obsessed with dinosaurs and that make me wish become a palaeontologist, that was the first option in that days, a second option it could have been veterinarian, I don't remember more options. But I remember clearly how much I loved to draw and see animations, but it wasn't an option of study. When the years past, my love of making things increased, and that make me think become an architect (but in the deep I wasn't wish that),  and the idea of study animation, or study something that would me allow make videogames ( in that moment I don't knew what career will allow me do that) appeared too. 

      Then I ended the school with many wishes, and lot of confusion, but with four options that could be my career; animation, illustration, kinesiology, or plastic arts. I think Ximena my teacher of the LEA inspire me a lot and make me decide study this last career. 

      My experience at the university at this moment it’s good, in this year I taked the “specialty” what I wanted (painting), and in the draw class we start to draw the human body.  The last year I’ve met really good people and I feel really grateful for that. 

       
      If can I choose a job in the future, I want to teach in some art school, at the preference in south of country but making expositions every once in a while.

Comentarios

  1. I also wanted to study animation! we should join a short course together :D
    btw I love your paintings! <3<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think that you to have talent, only has to study to continue with cultural gestion and know more the arts camp, your other options in reality are beatiful but are saturated

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Animation for videogames is very interesting! I love how videogames mix with art, like silent hill.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning