A very useful tool

I agree with the teacher in the fact of any device that can link up with internet it's very helpful. I do not remember the age in which I joined in internet, but I presume that was when I had 7 years old, and when I had an access to a computer it`s maybe around when I was 5 years old, through the computer of my brother.

I usually use internet to make many things, for free, for example read, play videogames, watch videos and movies, listen to music, etcetera. I believe in this is the part I really like of internet, the power of having access to many things, in short time and without doing almost nothing.
I use it continually, especially through my phone, the tool that I consider most helpful and what makes my life easier.



If this world wouldn't  have internet it will be very different, I do not know if  many of things we have today will be there without internet, because almost anything work with that. It's a revolutionary invention like the electricity, and we all depend on this, therefor that`s make it's very difficult to me imagine a world like that.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning