A part of my life



My name is Armonía I was born in Santiago on July 7 of 1999. My family is composed by four people; Patricia, Juan and my brother Felipe. I studied my whole life in only one school the “Laura Vicuña”, and the last three years I went to an art school (extracurricularly), in the “Liceo Experimental Artístico Barroso”, otherwise known as LEA, in which I met very good people who motivated me to studying art. Currently I’m a student of plastic arts in the “Universidad de Chile”, I’m specializing in painting.

I recently realized in which I love painting blue things, that’s why the name of the blog, It because for the two colors I always need in my life. My hobbies are painting and drawing in the traditional and digital form, read about mythology, playing videogames (my favorites are the sagas of Pokémon and The Legend of Zelda), and watching and reading manga.

This is a photo of LEA Barroso.

Comentarios

  1. I know LEA of Mapocho too, because to my son Edison was here, him Teacher was miss Gioconda, was a beatiful school.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you seem like a really nice person I wish I could be your friend POST ALL YOUR DRAWINGS OR I WILL KILL YOU

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like drawing in the digital form but im not very good at it, maybe you can share some tips :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

My first Holiday with Friends

Personal Opinions about Cloning